Henderson Dental Assistant School was founded by a Dentist due to a lack of qualified Dental Assistants in today’s current job market. We provide real-world Dental Assisting skills which are both comprehensive and hands-on so that you will be ready to work upon course completion.
The hands-on approach that our school takes is especially unique to the field. You will learn the fundamental skills of Dental Assisting in a actual Dental Office, rather than a classroom which prepares you to work side by side with Dentist after course completion.
Our goal is to prepare you to start working right after graduation. Hands-on training is our main focus throughout the course. Our low instructor to student ratio will prepare you on the multiple facets of Dental Assisting.
What makes us different:
- Classes are on Saturdays: You don’t have to quit your job to go back to school! We make it easy to do both.
- Tuition is affordable: We charge a fraction of what other schools charge.
- Our school takes place in a Dental Office: You’ll learn hands-on using the same tools you’ll encounter in the workplace
- Payment plan are available: We offer affordable payment plans that require no credit check.
- Our career services team can help you in your job search after graduation.
What Dental Assistants Do:
Dental Assistants are an essential piece of the Dental field, Since Dental Assistants are involved in so many different areas, we designed our school so students can learn the skills that Dentists. Some of the tasks that you will master include taking x-rays, dental impressions, pouring and trimming models, and learning how to assist chair-side.
Dental Assistant Pay:
The average annual pay for Dental Assistants in the Henderson area according to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics is $35,5530 per year or $17.08 per hour. The job openings is expected to increase 18% from 2014 to 2024 which is much faster than the average for other professions.