Henderson Dental Assistant School: 12 Weeks to a New Career!
Hands-on training is the best way to quickly become successful in the dental field. Our curriculum was designed by a dentist who made the program exactly how long it needs to be to learn the profession of dental assisting without the extra fluff. Classes on one day a weekend over a 12 week course offer students flexibility and the opportunity to learn through immersion in an actual dental office instead of a classroom. Highly experienced instructors who are seasoned dental assistants and hygienists teach in a low student to instructor ratio ensuring the highest quality training. Payment plans are available with no credit check and are interest free. Our goal is to help each student gain employment and our full-time career services department is there to enable them to succeed.
What makes Henderson Dental Assistant School Unique:
- Our Dental Assistant School takes place in a real Dental Practice, not in a classroom. The only way to learn Dental Assisting is to practice the needed skills in a real setting. The core skills of Dental Assisting need to be practiced multiple times in order to master them. Our curriculum was designed to make you feel confident in all of the pillars of Dental Assisting.
- We have the best instructors out of any Henderson Dental Assistant School. We are passionate in making sure that you are confident in what you learned each class. We don’t want you to leave for the day until you feel that you are confident in that dental skill.
- We keep a very low student to instructor ratio so you get the attention you need as you learn the hands-on Dental Assisting skills.
- We believe that you should be able to become a Dental Assistant without obtaining large student loans. We offer payment plans with zero interest that don’t require a co-signer.
Comparison to other Dental Assistant Schools:
- Tuition: The tuition for our program is affordable at the cost of only $3,350. When you compare our tuition to our competitors you save on average of over 10,000 dollars.
- Convenience: Our school takes place one day per week over 12 weeks. With this convenient schedule you can keep your current job and complete our training course.
- Hands-on: We believe that your training should be primarily hands-on. This is why we designed it to take place in the dental office. We also place you in an externship in a Dentist office to put to use the skills that you learn in class.
- Career Services: The purpose of going to school is to begin a career as a Dental Assistant. We want to help you get a job. That is why we have dedicated career service representatives available to assist you in finding the perfect job.
How to Register:
- Step 1: Make an appointment with an Admissions Representative to tour the facility and fill out the application paperwork.
- Step 2: An Admissions Representative will contact you if you’re accepted into the program.
- Step 3: Pay a deposit to reserve your spot in the class.
- Step 4: Complete your classes and externship, then get ready to start your new career!
We have dedicated Career Service Representatives to help you find your dream job!
Hear how our past students began their amazing careers.